HILARY MEREDITH SOLICITORS LIMITED – OWNERSHIP AND REGULATION
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd is the trading (or practising) name and is registered at Meredith House, 25-27 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AR. Company Registration in England No: 7617378.
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA No. 561149, and is subject to its practice rules, regulations and Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007 which can be found at www.sra.org.uk
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd SRA ID number is: 561149
Please read the following terms (the ‘Terms’) carefully. They govern the use of the www.hmsolicitors.co.uk web site. By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms. This is to be read in conjunction with the Privacy notice.
The aim of this privacy notice is to make you aware of how Hilary Meredith Solicitors uses and protects any information you give us when you use this website. Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd have developed this web site to be used and enjoyed by people of any age.
We are dedicated in ensuring your privacy is protected and respected. You can be assured that if we ask you to provide any further information by which you can be identified as an individual, it will be in accordance with this privacy notice.
There is a possibility this current policy may need to be updated in the future, we strongly advise that you regular lay visit this page and review the points made, to ensure you are happy with any changes that have been made. Information we may collect include:
- Contact information: this includes, your name, email and phone number.
- Relevant Information: Including preference and surveys.
The most common way we will collect this information is via our enquiry form, you complete via this website. The reason why collect this information is so that we can understand your needs and provide you with a service. To provide you with a better service we may use the information internally and use the information to improve our products and service.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION:
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner at org.uk. If you feel your information has been misused.
- You have the right to obtain confirmation your personal data is being processed
- You can obtain a copy of your personal from us.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or stop processing it, unless it is necessary for us to retain it to comply with our legal obligations and/or the exercise or defence of legal claims, as set out under ‘Retention’
- You have the right to object to us using your personal data.
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES:
Similar to other commercial websites, this website utilises a standard technology called ‘cookies’ and web server log files to collect information about how this website is used.
This Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd website may use ‘cookie’ technology to obtain non-personal information from its visitors. The cookie tracks the total number of times you visit the site, and can link you to any information we have already stored about you to personalise the experience. A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information sent from our website to your computer to help us to identify you quickly. The information we collect allows us to monitor website traffic and to personalise content of the website for you. The information we collect is anonymous.
The ‘cookies’ simply contain a random ID number that is associated with your records. We do not gather any information from you using cookies. Any information we have already gathered will not be supplied or sold to third parties without your permission.
WE ARE CURRENTLY USING COOKIES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Google Analytics:_utma_utmb_utmc_utmz
- These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- Site cookie acceptance:civicAllowCookiescivicShowCookieIcon
- These cookies store whether you accept cookies or not.
- This web site may contain ‘links’ to other websites. We try our best to ensure that these links are safe and suitable for all our users, but unfortunately we cannot be responsible for the content on any website we link to.
- If you have any questions about Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd service, online privacy policies or procedures, please contact us anytime on 01625 539922.
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd operates an opt-in strategy for e-mail bulk communication. Only those who opt-in to receive our e-mails will be added to our bulk communication list. All our e-mail communication will offer an ‘opt-out’ feature that allows you to remove your e-mail address from our files at any time. Even if you opt in you can always opt out when you want to stop receiving information from us.
This web site contains general information and not specific legal advice. To the extent lawfully permitted, we exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting in the use of this web site or any of the information, content, documents, and products distributed on this site. By using these pages you confirm that you have not and will not rely on any such content and accept the limitation of our liability as described above. If you need any specific legal advice, please contact one of our lawyers.
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd do not accept service of documents by e mail. The sending of an e-mail to Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd is not proof of receipt. We exclude all liability for any acts, omissions, loss or damage caused by the sending of an e-mail.
USE OF THIS SITE:
You may not create a link to this site without our prior written permission. Your continued use of this site is confirmation of your acceptance of the Terms.