CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR:
Job description Senior Clinical Negligence Paralegal
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Negligence Paralegal to assist the Director and Partner with a large caseload of multi-track Clinical Negligence cases. The role will be to work under supervision and in line with current company policies and legal requirements. To accept delegated tasks as directed by the Partner.
Applications are welcome from candidates with either claimant or defendant clinical negligence experience.
You will have a strong desire to work in this area of law and at least 2 years experience in handling or assisting with Clinical Negligence or Multi Track Personal Injury cases.
- Providing a high standard of client care
- Ensure cases are progressed in a timely, efficient and in a proactive manner.
- Drafting Letters of Claim, Letters of Instruction and Witness Statements
- Assisting with Court deadlines and where necessary drafting Applications
- Liaising with Counsel and drafting Briefs to Counsel
- Reviewing and summarising medical and personnel records
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone enquiries
- Maintaining client files in good order in accordance with Lexcel requirements.
- Managing a Proclaim task list in a timely manner
- Accurate time recording.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate, preferably with Law related degree and / or professional qualification such as LPC
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent client care skills to include a good telephone manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and willing to commit to achieving results and meeting deadlines
- Experience in using Proclaim is preferable but not necessary
You are welcome to send through your details and we will reply advising you of our current and future vacancies. Please forward details to: email@example.com quoting reference HMSLAW03 or post to:
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd
25-27 Water Lane
Tel: 01625 539922
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The roles we currently employ staff in are:
- Claimant personal injury solicitors
- Litigation Executives with EL/PL, RTA and serious injury experience
- Office assistants