Our Family Law team is experienced in dealing with all aspects of relationship breakdown, including divorce and finances, cohabitation, children matters and domestic abuse matters
We understand that the breakdown of a relationship is often one of the most stressful times in life. With so much to think about – the loss of a partner, the future of the family home, the arrangements to be made for the children – it is easy to become overwhelmed.
Our specialist team of divorce lawyers adopt a straightforward and pragmatic approach which helps them build an excellent rapport with all our clients.
You will find us uncompromising in our professional approach, yet sensitive to your individual needs.
Some of the issues we can help with:
- Divorce, separation from your cohabitant and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Financial claims on divorce or dissolution of civil partnership
- Cases involving an international element whether because you or your partner are not a British national, or because some or all of the assets are overseas
- Financial claims following a foreign divorce
- Cases involving family owned businesses, from sole traders to complex, multi-layered business structures
- Future ownership of jointly owned property when an unmarried relationship breaks down
- Cases involving family trusts, from the most simple to the most complex, including multi-layered off-shore structures
- Child Arrangement orders– previously residence and contact orders
- Financial claims on behalf of children whether you are married to the other parent or not
- International relocation of children
- Financial claims by or on behalf of adult children, such as maintenance whilst they are studying
- Pre- and Post- Nuptial agreements
- Living together agreements
- Occupation of the family home (perhaps following violence or threats of violence)
- Personal protection orders
Our aim is to make the whole legal process easy and accessible for you. We are here to help you and your family at all times and we have an exceptional reputation for the quality of our service.
Please feel free to call us for an initial chat at no cost and without obligation. You will find us friendly, approachable and responsive to your individual needs.