Hilary Meredith Solicitors has achieved its highest ever rankings in leading legal directory, The Legal 500, published today.
Hilary Meredith is ranked as a Band 1 Leading Individual for Claimant Personal Injury in the North West, while Sinead Cartwright, Dianne Yates and Simon Quinn are named as other key lawyers.
The Legal 500 says: “Niche firm Hilary Meredith Solicitors is recognised for its long-standing track record pursuing traumatic personal injury claims on behalf of armed services personnel. Founding partner Hilary Meredith enjoys a stellar reputation among the armed forces community and is described as a ‘great advocate for the interests of servicemen and women.’ Simon Quinn was promoted to partner July 2018, while former Birchall Blackburn catastrophic injury head Dianne Yates brought significant experience to the team after joining in late 2018.
The Legal 500 also runs a series of testimonials as follows:
‘Continuing strength in military claims with a lengthy track record of achieving high value settlements for injured soldiers. Very high profile.’
‘Simon Quinn is a very steady pair of hands with a great deal of experience in military claims.’
‘Hilary Meredith is a first-class solicitor who is dedicated to her clients. She is also a great advocate for the interests of servicemen and women; for example she is instrumental in the campaign to prevent historic prosecutions.’
In the work highlights section, The Legal 500 singles out the following cases:
• Advised on the first case to test the MoD’s duty to protect against Q fever.
• Secured a settlement worth almost £7.2m on behalf of a Navy pilot who suffered catastrophic injuries during the course of his duties.
• Secured one of the highest ever settlements in a Non-Freezing Cold Injury claim.
• Secured high value win at trial for an international athlete.
• Secured high value settlement for soldier in terrifying mid-air ordeal.